Camping Safaris are designed for those in search of real adventure, who enjoy the unpredictable wilderness. On Safaris you are expected to help with the camp chores and setting up the tents. Our Expert safari cooks will prepare you meals over wood fires. Those who join are from all walks of life and nationalities usually between 16 – 60 years. Age however is not the criteria; all that is needed is a sense of humor, a willingness to participate and a spirit of adventure.
What is Included
- Transport by safari vehicle
- All game park entry fees
- All Campsite fees
- Use of our two person tents
- Foam Mattresses
- Three meals per day whilst on safari prepared by our cook.
- What you need to bring
- Sleeping bag
- Personal spending money
- Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space is limited
- Insect repellent
- One set of warm cloths and plenty of cloths for the hot days
- Film for the duration of the safaris
It is a good idea to bring drinks for consumption and around the camp fire in the evenings
Minimum 4 pax.